Dental Web Design“Websites promote you 24/7: No employee will do that.” ― Paul Cookson
- 77% of online health seekers say they began with a search engine such as Google, Bing or Yahoo, according to a Pew survey. 77%
- Healthcare companies who blog see increase in website traffic by 55%. 55%
- 44% of patients who research health care providers on a mobile device scheduled an appointment, according to The Digital Journey to Wellness: Hospital Selection. 44%
You only have one shot at making a good first impression!
If you don’t have a website, then you are losing patients to other practices that do. If your current dental website is not being ranked high enough on the major search engines, then you’re still losing patients to those other practices.
It’s not enough that you just have a website these days. You must have a site that looks professional if you want to be taken seriously. Since most patients are now searching for information online prior to making an appointment, your site may be the first and only chance you have at making a good first impression.
Your dental website speaks volumes about your practice.
It either says, “Hey, look, we take our practice so seriously that we have created this wonderful site for our patients!” or it screams, “I had my 16-year-old neighbor design my site. Good luck finding anything!”
Custom Dental Web DesignWebsite, Blog, & Search Engine Optimization of your site, Email Marketing, and so much more!
- Website built on a WordPress platform theme
- Custom header and logo
- Custom Social Media icons to match your site
- Creation and editing of up to 20 pages of content (Content to be provided by you)
- Blog setup and installation (optional)
- SEO optimization
- Email marketing integration
- Enhanced contact form installed including Google map, links to social media buttons, etc.
- Website analytics
- Assist in setting up a “True Call-to-Action” for your potential patients
- That’s right…we will come to YOUR dental practice. We spend 2 days working with you and your staff to “truly” customize your dental website. We will take pictures, videos, obtain testimonials, and much, much more.
Mobile Web Design
- We can design a custom, mobile-friendly website for you that your patients can access on any mobile device, such as iPhones, iPads, Androids and more. Through this platform, your patients will be able to place a phone call directly to your practice, leave a review, locate your practice on a map with drive-to directions and more.
Patient Communication Software Integration
- We know that there is a growing demand for additional ways to reach out to your patients and the above services are some of the most popular. We will coordinate with your designated account representative to get you set up and integrate their services into your website.